CHAMBER/MAIN STREET BOARD MEETING
March 9th, 2021 – 7:00 a.m.
In Person – 101 North Vine Street
- Organization / Operations [Recurring]
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Approval of February 2021 Minutes.
- Approval of February 2021 Financials.
- Board Topics [Recurring]
- NFV Student Project (Nathan Crooker]
- Downtown Flower Beds Maintenance Volunteers
- Snow reminder
- Commercial Lot
- Chamber After 5. 2nd Monday of each month, 5-6pm. First will be at Chamber.
- State Fair Booth – Saturday, August 14, 2021.
- LLC Auto-payments and address
- Membership/Investment Drive [Recurring]
- Director Report [Recurring]
- Director Report
- Main Street Iowa Accreditation [Recurring]
- Committee Reports –
- Promotions – Chris DeBack
- Design & Business Improvement-Jamie Hoey
- Economic Vitality-Jason Knox
- Organization-Garrett Crandall / Rick Trumm
- NFV Sparks – Jamie Hoey/Tiffany Johansen/Chris DeBack
- DLO – Rick Trumm/Kennon Gumm
- Management – Tracy Johnson/Tiffany Johansen
- For Good of Order
NEXT MEETING–April 13th, 2021 AT 7:00 AM – Regular Board Meeting
Investing in the community by bringing people together to achieve a support system that seeks to promote business success, downtown revitalization, and a sense of community pride.
Through Community engagement, create a unique and prosperous downtown to enrich the entire business community of West Union and beyond that embraces history, preserves natural environment, and promotes quality events that instills a sense of community pride.