CHAMBER/MAIN STREET BOARD MEETING
June 8th, 2021 – 7:00 a.m.
In Person – 101 North Vine Street
- Organization / Operations [Recurring]
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Approval of May 2021 Minutes.
- Approval of May 2021 Financials.
- Board Topics [Recurring]
- Long Term Calendar
- West Union brochure
- Vacant apartment after 6/12.
- Golf Outing(s)
- SummerFest Results
- Director Report [Recurring]
- Director Matt Marsala
- New email address
- Phone Preference
- Device preference
- Training Team and Schedule
- Management Team
- Website Updates
- Meet The Director events, promotion
- Main Street Iowa Accreditation [Recurring]
- Committee Reports –
- Promotions – Chris DeBack
- Design & Business Improvement-Jamie Hoey
- Economic Vitality-Jason Knox
- Organization-Garrett Crandall / Rick Trumm
- NFV Sparks – Jamie Hoey/Tiffany Johansen/Chris DeBack
- DLO – Rick Trumm/Kennon Gumm
- Management – Tracy Johnson/Tiffany Johansen
- Membership/Investment Drive [Recurring]
- For Good of Order
NEXT MEETING–June 22nd, 2021 AT 7:00 AM – Work Session
Investing in the community by bringing people together to achieve a support system that seeks to promote business success, downtown revitalization, and a sense of community pride.
Through Community engagement, create a unique and prosperous downtown to enrich the entire business community of West Union and beyond that embraces history, preserves natural environment, and promotes quality events that instills a sense of community pride.