CHAMBER/MAIN STREET Work Session
June 22nd, 2021 – 7:00 a.m.
In Person – 101 North Vine Street
- Organization / Operations [Recurring]
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Approval of June 2021 Minutes.
- Approval of June 2021 Financials.
- Board Topics [Recurring]
- Organization Name & Tax ID
- Detailed Financial Report / Fiscal Year
- Maintain meeting current schedule or return to monthly
- Golf Tournament
- Apartment Rental
- West Union Brochure
- Event Form
- Chamber & City Agreement update to reflect cost split
- Director Orientation / Training
- Director Schedule – Business visits
- Resolution for Director to be on bank account / Signature authorization for Matt
- Volunteer Thank you idea
- Board retreat
- 50/50 opportunity
- Membership/Investment Drive [Recurring]
- Director Report [Recurring]
- Director Report
- Main Street Iowa Accreditation [Recurring]
- Committee Reports –
- Design & Business Improvement-Jamie Hoey
- Economic Vitality-Jason Knox
- Organization-Garrett Crandall / Rick Trumm
- NFV Sparks – Jamie Hoey/Tiffany Johansen/Chris DeBack
- DLO – Rick Trumm/Kennon Gumm
- Management – Tracy Johnson/Tiffany Johansen
- For Good of Order
NEXT MEETING–July 13th, 2021 AT 7:00 AM – Regular Board Meeting
Investing in the community by bringing people together to achieve a support system that seeks to promote business success, downtown revitalization, and a sense of community pride.
Through Community engagement, create a unique and prosperous downtown to enrich the entire business community of West Union and beyond that embraces history, preserves natural environment, and promotes quality events that instills a sense of community pride.