CHAMBER/MAIN STREET BOARD MEETING
January 26th, 2021 – 7:00 a.m.
In Person – 101 North Vine Street
- Organization / Operations [Recurring]
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Board Topics [Recurring]
- Vote/Resolution to add Lisa Davis as authorized signer on bank accounts.
- Consider West Union Summer Fest Event on June 5
- Consider date for UTV/SXS Ride
- LLC Geothermal
- Membership/Investment Drive [Recurring]
- Director Report [Recurring]
- MSI Training for Director is on Thursday, 1/28/2021, 10:00am
- Director Welcome/Open House Event
- Redtail Overview and Training
- For Good of Order
NEXT MEETING–February 9th, 2021 AT 7:00 AM – Regular Board Meeting
Investing in the community by bringing people together to achieve a support system that seeks to promote business success, downtown revitalization, and a sense of community pride.
Through Community engagement, create a unique and prosperous downtown to enrich the entire business community of West Union and beyond that embraces history, preserves natural environment, and promotes quality events that instills a sense of community pride.