CHAMBER/MAIN STREET BOARD MEETING
December 22nd, 2020 – 7:00 a.m.
In Person – 101 North Vine Street
Guest: Via Online Meeting: Michael Wagler from MSI
- Organization / Operations [Recurring]
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Approval of December 8th, 2020 Minutes.
- Operations needed while Director is vacant.
- Board Topics [Recurring]
- MSI Training for Board Members and Director
- June 5th for summer event.
- Reminder to Committees to include all Board members in communications of meeting times & dates
- Expense Reporting for Committees
- Chamber Buck’s possible use by or expiration date
- Membership/Investment Drive [Recurring]
- Chamber Benefits – any changes for 2021 and delivering what is offered
- Director Report [Recurring]
- Update on Director Candidates. Interviews are on 12/23.
- Main Street Iowa Accreditation [Recurring]
- Actions needed
- Committee Reports – If any update from 12/08/2020 meeting
- Promotions – Chris DeBack
- Design & Business Improvement-Jamie Hoey
- Economic Vitality-Jason Knox
- Organization-Garrett Crandall / Rick Trumm
- NFV Sparks – Jamie Hoey/Tiffany Johansen/Chris DeBack
- DLO – Rick Trumm/Kennon Gumm
- Management – Tracy Johnson/Tiffany Johansen
- For Good of Order
NEXT MEETING–January 12th, 2021 AT 7:00 AM
Investing in the community by bringing people together to achieve a support system that seeks to promote business success, downtown revitalization, and a sense of community pride.
Through Community engagement, create a unique and prosperous downtown to enrich the entire business community of West Union and beyond that embraces history, preserves natural environment, and promotes quality events that instills a sense of community pride.