CHAMBER/MAIN STREET BOARD MEETING
April 13th, 2021 – 7:00 a.m.
In Person – 101 North Vine Street
- Organization / Operations [Recurring]
- Call meeting to order
- Approve Agenda
- Approval of March 2021 Minutes.
- Approval of March 2021 Financials.
- Board Topics [Recurring]
- Chamber Member Window Clings
- Rent from Industrial Development lot
- Committee Minutes Overview
- SXS Ride Volunteers
- SummerFest Volunteers
- Membership/Investment Drive [Recurring]
- Director Report [Recurring]
- Director Search Update
- Main Street Iowa Accreditation [Recurring]
- Committee Reports –
- Promotions – Chris DeBack
- Design & Business Improvement-Jamie Hoey
- Economic Vitality-Jason Knox
- Organization-Garrett Crandall / Rick Trumm
- NFV Sparks – Jamie Hoey/Tiffany Johansen/Chris DeBack
- DLO – Rick Trumm/Kennon Gumm
- Management – Tracy Johnson/Tiffany Johansen
- For Good of Order
Investing in the community by bringing people together to achieve a support system that seeks to promote business success, downtown revitalization, and a sense of community pride.
Through Community engagement, create a unique and prosperous downtown to enrich the entire business community of West Union and beyond that embraces history, preserves natural environment, and promotes quality events that instills a sense of community pride.